Monday, March 31, 2008

Carly's Home!

WOOOHOOO! Carly is home safe and sound - thanks to Lisa at the ticket counter! Missing her early morning flight because of lengthy security lines, and being told that there are no other seats until the next day, I tried to call and get a flight, refund, apology, something....her Dad tried and finally ended up with Lisa. She found a seat, broke them to the front of the security line and they made a mad dash to the gate to find out, Awesome Lisa had placed Carly in first class. Now, that's how you treat my Baby! (she must have heard I was upset!)

Anyway, she's home and we are so glad! She makes our house so much more fun! In fact, she's at school today and CJ is home (parent teacher conference day). He's playing his Star Wars game on the Wii and said, "Mom, I need help with this game!" So I run to his rescue to see what I could do and he immediately says, "No. I need REAL help....where's Carly?" She is missed when she's not home!
CJ playing his game...til Carly gets home to help!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad she made it home okay. I'm sure she was glad to get back.

Anonymous said...

So happy she is home! i hope one day i can fly in first class! thanks for adding me to your blog roll!