Friday, March 7, 2008

Case of the Missing Pizza


Our Anniversary was great! Started off a little scary. Mike came in with some gifts. And in his mind, he was very proud of his choices. He had made us reservations at PF Changs (my fave!) and so while finishing up getting ready to go, he surprises me with a shiney new 44/40 pistol. Hmmmmm....Ok. AND a pair of Carhart jeans! WOW! He really has outdone himself. Not to let him see the disappointment on my face, I politely thanked him and hid in the bathroom. Then he comes in with a gift bag. He has a really sweet card and a little box. Ladies know what the little box is!:) Its a gorgeous, diamond and sapphire necklace. Its beautiful! Good thing he didn't stop at the Carhart jeans! hehe
SO while we ate at PF Changs, the kids had pizza. We came home and Carly mentioned that she was going to put the leftovers in the fridge to take to school the next day for her lunch. Got CJ in bed, Carly went to bed then Mike and I followed. Got up this morning to help Carly get ready for school and the pizza is gone. I asked Mike if he ate it and he said 'No' that he knew Carly wanted it for lunch, so we asked CJ. He denies it and knows that telling a lie is not appropriate, so he promises he didn't eat it. Seeing how I don't eat pizza, I know it wasn't me. So, what happened to the last of the pizza? Winston? Perhaps, but CJ says he couldn't have opened the fridge, because he doesn't have thumbs. Its still a mystery! Mike and I at PF Changs (Mike's face is red because I asked some random lady to take our picture. He was embarrassed!)

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Your pizza bandit must be the same one that erased the National Championship game from our DVR and turned my ring tray over onto the floor in my closet.

Cindy said...

Ooooh Girl! I bet tis the same one! Bet its happening all over the Parish!

Unknown said...

Cindy, girl do you have something you want to share with us??? How is it that CJ turned 8 before your 8th anniversary??? Hmmmm?????

Melissa said...

Yeah, Cindy, I was wondering the same thing...which came first, the chicken or the egg? Isn't C.J. 8?

Cindy said...

I just revised it! SO sorry! Geez - no need to get all worked up over a typo! I thought you guys just looked at the pictures anyway. I didn't realize you could read AND subtract! :)

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

Awwww, I love ya peach. Ya HAVE to know I wasn't the insteegater! ;)

Love you!
The "Clean" Queen!