Thursday, March 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Me and Mike in Chicago, IL

Can you believe it? Mike and I have been married 9 years today! Awesome! Now that's exciting!
We were engaged in Charleston, SC at the battery, where the Civil War started. We were married on March 6, Alamo Day, the day that ended the 13-day siege on the Alamo. And, we honeymooned in San Antonio during the Alamo Days celebration. Basically if we can handle that, we can handle anything. Mike is a huge history buff (as you can guess) and I follow along and watch him enjoy it. I'd rather be at the beach, but I can do that with my girlfriends. Mike hates the beach. It's true, God puts opposites together to balance each other out.

One move half way across the country, with three children and a dog, and we are going strong! Happy Anniversary, Honey! I love my husband!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, girlie! How awesome is that! I hope you two are having a wonderful mushy romantic time together!!!!

Happy Anniversary!
Queeniekins

carly said...

MAMA I accidentally caught the house on fire!!! Woops guess the date will have to end and you'll have to come home and I will have to go to bed...oh well. I guess that is the price I pay for having such a wonderful mom.



Others, I didn't really catch the house on fire...K? I was just joking.

Lets see...If I love you and you love mike then I guess I love Mike...hmmmm...works for me...I love ya'll and all...tehe!!!

Melissa said...

I hope you two had a wonderful evening together. So...where did he take you? Happy Anniversary!!

Cindy said...

Carly, if you caught the house on fire, my only hope is that you would get out and then call 9-1-1....not blog about it! Think girl! THINK! hehe love you too!