Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Day at the Park

Since the kids are out of school this week for Spring Break and the weather was beautiful today, we decided to head to the park. My friend Melissa joined us with her two boys, Nick and Logan. The kids had a blast playing, running and doing what boys do, while Melissa and I relaxed and talked about other people....(j/k!) A couple of pics from today.

The boy's climbing the rock wall.....

Check out my boy, Logan - sporting the UGA shirt! Go Dawgs!

Thanks Hollingsworth's for a really fun time! We should do it again soon!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Gosh, you are so much better than I am with posting quickly! Thanks for getting us in. We had a good time. My sanity appreciates it!

Anonymous said...

hey ms cindy! when are you going to make your worlds famous mash potatoes! i am craving some!
oh please, please, pretty please. add me to your blog roll!
Chase