Thursday, April 3, 2008

P-Finders

So, Carly gets a phone call from Ashley late Tuesday (head of the worship team for PathFinders) and Ashley's needing some help. It seems that Ashley has some important school work to do and would not be able to make it on Wednesday night! So she calls Carly to fill in for her! How exciting!?! I mean, Carly sings with the School of Rock band all the time, but this would be different. The adult band! WOW!

It just so happened that I had to sing at Highland, so I was not there to hear them but heard from a dear friend that it was AWESOME! So anyone that was there, if you have pictures or comments, I would love to see them!

2 comments:

Carole Turner said...

I have to say, she did great! her stage presence is amazing and she can sing!

No, I NEVER go to Pathfinders but I did go last Wednesday :-)

Ms. Dumas said...

I took a short video of the worship on my digital camera. It's not the best quality, but I'll try to put it on youtube and send you the link. :) She did a great job.