Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fur-so-fresh

Earlier yesterday while the children were at school I gave Winston a bath. He really needed one!
So last night when CJ went in to get his bath, the dog shampoo was on the edge of the tub. When CJ emerged from his bath time all squeaky clean, he had a strangely familiar aroma! You guessed it. CJ washed his hair with our dog shampoo. Wondering if CJ's hair would fall out during the night, I read the back of the bottle. Nope, CJ should be fine. It should bring a "high, natural luster" to his locks.

I took a picture for you to compare. Both are so handsome! Don't you think?

6 comments:

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

There is NEVER a dull moment with Mr. CJ! LOL Shiny!!!

Becky Perkins said...

Queenie took the words right off the tip of my finger!!! :-)

Melissa said...

You've just gotta love C.J. What would your blog be like without him?

Carole Turner said...

That's hilarious.

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you are my friend cause if you were not, I would never have any comments on my blog. Poor me!

carolines said...

HAHAH thats soo funny!!!! i think i have done that before i washed my hair agin after i found out it was dog shampoo!!!! lol