Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturdays are Awesome!

Saturday was the annual Children's Miracle Network Bass Classic! It was awesome. Mike was up and checking in boats at 2am and the kids and I joined the crowd around 10am. Some of Mike's crew from work got there early to cook an awesome jambalaya for the cooking contest. It didn't win, but it was the best! Those guys did an amazing job and had a ton of fun! Later that night we had dinner with the volunteers at Hymel's. It was a great Saturday! High light of the day.....Carly found a snake that she played with for a little while. Pics for you to enjoy.....

Jambalaya Team - Awesome job!

CJ waiting for jambalaya - looks like he found mud somewhere!

Carly and her snake

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Glad you guys had fun. Missed you today at church. Worship was awesome!

Cindy said...

I missed you too. I sang Sat. night and today I was at the Annex.

Brian Lucio said...

Can you PLEASE send Carly to my office????? I have snakes and until this am, didn't know what to do!!! She looks like my girl!!!! How awesome to be so brave! Tell her my snakes look like that but instead of holding them, I stand on the desk, hyperventilate and scream like a girl!

Cindy said...

LOL! Carly is not afraid of anything! She's amazing. We were just walking and she said, Look Mom!, I turned around and she was reaching down and just grabbed it. I had to have walked right over it. I'm not afraid of them, but I'm not going to grab them.