Thursday, March 20, 2008

Gearing up for Easter Break

CJ's class had their Easter party at school today to kick off the Easter (Spring) Break! What a blast. I have video that I want to post. I hope it's as amuzing to you as it is to me. The kids had an egg hunt, they made their own ice cream sundae's had an egg toss AND had an egg relay. The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast!

CJ explaining the rules of the egg hunt. Randi looks like she doesn't like them and Cameron looks like he doesn't understand them!

Video of CJ's egg toss with Kiandralyn. Check out his technique. Its the 'ol toss and jump. (like a hot potato!)


Video of CJ when his team won the egg relay. CJ doesn't celebrate like everyone else, so he goes off to the side for his own private victory dance.


2 comments:

carly said...

I'm sorry but he is such a nerd!!!!

Melissa said...

That is so funny. He cracked me up every time he would toss the egg and hop up and down. His victory dance was funny.