Saturday, September 13, 2008

Praying for Texas

The great state is getting pounded by Ike and we are praying everything turns out great for them! We just have wind and some rain. Which will stink because we are supposed to be going out to the birthday bash of the year tonight. Hopefully it will break......but, I wanted to share a photo of me and Melissa serving at the church. I forgot my camera everyday, but she's so smart! God knew....anyway, love the blue gloves!

From left to right is Jennifer, Melissa, Ginger from Seattle - flew in just to help us, and me.

Had a blast helping Cooking for Christ and hope to get back at it soon! Oh, and Ginger, when we get to Seattle, we are coming to your restaurant for soup!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I look like I've been eating too much soup already. Or maybe too much mashed potatoes and gravy!

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

Awww, how cute are you ladies!!!! Serving with SMILES! Love it!