Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Carly!

Today is my baby's birthday. She got one of her birthday wishes already....electricity! I was upset because the stores have been closed since the storm and I wasn't able to make her a cake on my 2-burner stove. I whined to my friend Paula who had evacuated to Arkansas and yesterday when they came home to evaluate their damages, she brought Carly a cake all the way from north Louisiana! Paula, you rock! (even though Trent is taking all the credit!) We will take her later and try to snag a gift or two, but today is her day just to chill. Cooking for Christ had hot meals at church, so she got to "eat out" - like really, outside sitting on the steps of the church and tonight we'll let her pick her favorite MRE for dinner. What a cool birthday! We love you, Carly!

3 comments:

carolines said...

hahaha thats awesome!!
happy birthday!!
i love you!!! :)

A-TRAIN said...

Happy birthday curly! lol

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

Awwww, happy belated birthday girlie!!! Love love love the slide show. You were as beautiful as a little girl as you are now - practically grown!

LOVE YOU!
Queenie