Thursday, September 25, 2008

Love my Carly!

Last night was amazing! Cj had football and typically on Wednesday nights, I lead worship for the children at our church. Contrary to popular belief, I can't be in two places at one time. So, I asked Carly to jump in and lead worship for the children while I took Cj to football. She didn't hesitate. She's so awesome and truly has a heart for worship! She loves to sing and especially on stage, with a microphone and for Jesus!!? I mean, how much better can it get? I made it back to pick her up about half way through worship and she had the house rocking! The children were all dancing and singing and having so much fun! She's a natural! I'm so proud of her! I didn't have my camera because I really thought I missed it, but I'll get one next time as I'm sure there will be a next time!

No comments: