Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's football season!

Today was a busy day for us. Of course, we went to church this morning. Mike and Cj went to Highland and Carly and I went to the inner city. It's all good. But Carly and I didn't get finished up until around 2pm and when we got home, we all headed right back out to get Cj fully equipped to start football practice tomorrow. He's all excited because this will be his first year of football and he gets to wear "the armor". We got home from getting him protected from head to toe (and everything in between) and had dinner. As I was walking through a few minutes ago telling each child it was time to start getting ready for bed, the picture below is what I found when I got to Cj's room. He's ready...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just remember football is 80% physical and 40% mental.

Cindy said...

Well Shane, he's a Ragsdale so I know he's at least 40% mental! :)