Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Mike's weak moment

So, finally - after 7 years, Mike decided it was time to put "Blue" in storage. In a better storage than our garage. We want it to be safe and free from bikes scuffing it and well, it was just in the way. SO, we have stored "Blue" and now we have room for more! I'm just saying...I'm putting a sign out front "Honest Mike's Used Cars!" This is insane. So now we have room to actually park in the garage! LOVE IT and my husband for his sacrifice!

Then we went blackberry picking. J-Dawg once told me that in life, there are hunters and gatherers. J-Dawg is a hunter and so is Mike, but I guess I'm a gatherer. Unless you count the two pigs and a deer I shot over Christmas break. Then I'm both. BUT, we took the kids to the camp in Clinton and picked blackberries. It was 600 deg outside and we all brought back more bug bites than berries. Thank you, South LA!

No comments: