Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cj's Swim meet

Cj is improving on his swimming. No blue ribbons yet, but he's getting better, not discouraged and is still loving it. I'm glad, because it gets so HOT out there watching! Today he swam the butterfly. He's named that as his new favorite stroke. Mike told him that's the stroke that would give him big muscles so he walks different when he's lining up for that.
I wanted to post a picture of his diving. I posted one back on May 30. It's amazing to see the improvement on his dive. The pic from the 30th shows his "frog" style, leap into the pool. Today's dive from the block shows pure talent! I'm proud of all of our children. They are very different but very perfect! We are blessed.

2 comments:

carly said...

YAY!!!!! i'm soooo proud!!! IT'S A DIVE!!! WOOOHHHOOOO!!!! keep workin on those strokes man!!! soon enough you'll have some kinda muscles!!!! hahaha!!! i love you guys! see you soon!!!

Becky Perkins said...

Yes watching CJ swim was the highlight of my day!!!! :) Yes I'm still alive and yes I blogged tonight . . . . woohoo!!!!!!