Thursday, January 24, 2008

Star Wars?

The three of you that actually read my blog seem to stay curious about what CJ might come up with next. The kid really is funny and can come out of the blue with some crazy stuff. Well, today, on the way to school, he asked me if I believed in Santa. Which, of course, I told him I did. Then he asked if I believed in Star Wars. I told him that I didn't really think it was real. Below is his assessment.....
"About 300 years ago, Star Wars was a real place. And if we had lived there, this is how it would have been."
Dad would be Anakin.....(cause he has a gun that's like a light saber)


I would be Queen Amidala (because she wears alot of makeup)

CJ would be Chewbaca (because he already speaks Wookie, duh!)

And Winston would, of course, be our Ewok......for obvious reasons.
What about the girls, you might ask? Well, I asked too and CJ said, "They are from a whole different world entirely!"

8 comments:

Becky Perkins said...

Well like I have always said Carly is mine and this confirms it because we are the only ones from earth!!!!! Love ya!!!!! :)

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

Ahhhh Becky you're there, hello!!!! Jar Jar Binks!!! NO one else sees this?? LOL

"Mee-sa need iphone!"

carly said...

NO um...U!!!! Becky and I are the only ones from Earth you and Cara are from photo frenzy...PLACE!!!
OOOOHHHHH!!!!! Wat now!!!! lol. I still agree with Becky though!!!!
Hey Beck if you r reading this Mike wouldn't even try GH3!!! haha!!!

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

Are you talking to "U"??? LOL I'm telling ya - Beck is Jar Jar - its a trap, run Carly, run for your life!

Your pal,
"U"

Becky Perkins said...

O.K. "U" we earthlings only understand english!!!

Cindy said...

While I encourage comments on my blog (and believe me...I love them), I would like for them to be in English. I'm starting to get confused.(which is easy for me!) I know who Jar Jar is but that's about it. Not sure how he and Beck are connected. I'll research that.

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

Don't be confused! Tis only a joke. Jar Jar is a goofy Star Wars character, dats all. :)

Cindy said...

Awesome! I must have been thinking too hard! That or comments b4 coffee is not good for me! Love you Queen! :)