Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rainy Day.....

Not much to post today. It's rained all day and is just plain nasty. Its cold and yucky. I made some deliveries today and one just really sticks out. I visited my friend Traci at her work. She owns a daycare and blesses about 100 children each and every day with love and attention. Today, after just a few minutes in her office I realized - there is a very special place in Heaven for people like her! You could hear children playing and "talking" and yes, some were crying, but all in all it sounded like pure joy! I love that place..........Traci - you are an awesome woman!

So I came home and just hung out in my sweats and then decided to put all my favorite yummies in a pan for an amazing dessert! Starts with a layer of ice cream sandwiches, then a layer of whip cream. Then a drizzle (or more - hehe) of chocolate fudge and a drizzle of caramel fudge. All topped off with chopped pecans (pronounced pee-cans), Beck.
YUM-MY!

2 comments:

Becky Perkins said...

You ate all of that????????

Cindy said...

No. I still have some. It's like 12 ice cream sandwiches. It's SO good. Come over and I'll share! :)