Thursday, January 31, 2008

Out with the old.....



Some of you may or may not know, but our clothes dryer has been giving us fits since October. After 3 different trips out by the repairman, we determined its time to say goodbye. Parting, typically, is such sweet sorrow. In this case its, "Adios! See ya!" I am so excited about my new dryer! BIG, hugenormous shout out to my wonderful husband for his dryer research! Now my life can be easier. Although the new dryer is not white on white like I expected, she could be purple and gold at this point and who cares!?!?
This is my memorial to the old dryer. She was a good one. (we all know dryers are female - if they were male, they would be "dry cleaners" and they would deliver!).


Welcome, New Kid on the Block!

4 comments:

Becky Perkins said...

Only a Country Girl from Georgia would write R.I.P on her old dryer and place it in her front yard!!! :)

Cindy said...

I know, right? Technically its in our driveway, but I get your point. If it doesn't move soon, the Homeowners Association will not think its very funny....:)

Carole Turner said...

Hey Cindy, I finally found your blog, I'm gonna hook you up with a sweet link on my side bar...get ready for the crazy people :-)

Blog on Sister!

Cindy said...

Thanks Carole! Much love!