Friday, January 18, 2008

Carly's in snow!!

Yesterday, I loaded up Carly and CJ and drove to Alabama to meet Carly's Dad. He lives in N. GA. but whenever she has some time off from school, we'll each drive half way to meet and she can spend time with him! She is now in the N. GA mountains with snow and ice. She's taking pics so check her blog for weather reports.
The 5 hour drive home was just me, CJ and a whole lot of time! This child could talk the horns off a goat! He talked about everything from "why can't we get a blimp? we can keep it in the garage!" to "did you know there is a huge hole in Mexico where the meteor hit? the one that killed all the dinosaurs?" The only chance I got to say a few words was when he figured out that after eating potato chips, his greasy little kid fingers could write on the windows of my car! Then, of course, I got to speak........Best part....we get to go back on Monday and pick her up! :)
Much fun and much love! Oh, and CJ's advice to me.....do not move to Russia to sell Llamas. The money, is in Alpacas. I love this kid!

No comments: