Saturday, January 19, 2008

Date Night


So, Carly is in GA and Mike is hunting, so its just me and CJ. After a long day, yesterday, of working on a surprise for Carly when she returns, CJ and I decided to go out for dinner. I had basketball practice at 6pm, but didn't practice long. Only had a few girls show and it was getting chilly, so we called it and considered it a blessing that we got to shoot some hoops, visit with friends and not freeze. :)


CJ and I decided on my new favorite Mexican rest. in Baton Rouge (thanks to Beck!) Casa Maria. It's awesome! San Antonio is the best, but in Baton Rouge, Casa Maria. As usual, CJ did most of the talking and I tried to stay focused, but he's so random, its difficult. For example, did you know that the hippo can kill with one bite because he has 4 teeth? AND, soft tacos and burritos are the same thing they just like to call them different names to fill up the menu? OMG! Where does he get this stuff? All in all, a good date. OH and I mentioned we were out for date night. CJ didn't like that.....so when I asked what he would call it, he simply replied...."dinner." Still gotta love him......

No comments: