Friday, January 11, 2008

It's Friday....

We made it to Friday this week. How much fun can one have in one day? I got up and got the kids to school. (on time) And then went shopping for Mike's birthday gift. Yep, Mike turns something on Sunday. He will be hunting all weekend (without me b/c I'm a better shot) so we are celebrating tonight.
Then I headed to the church to help Beck paint some new cabinets. I now have black paint in my hair. Oh well.....Beck says it will wash out next week when I wash my hair....hahaha - she's so funny.
Then lunch at Jason's......can't beat the Pollo Mexicano......nor can I say it.....but its good. Then back home to straighten up a bit, help out a friend with a miracle cure (you know who you are), make a cake for Mike, wrap gifts, get the kids off their buses and take Sam to work.
Just sitting down to blog a bit, never thought I'd say that but of course I never thought I would have to tell CJ not to eat dog food or play in the toilet.....never say never, huh? Then I'm heading out to coach my basketball team - GO FEVER! and then supposed to go to a Mary Kay meeting. Not sure how to fit it all in and which is going to get pushed to the side, but I'm afraid Mary Kay will have to wait this week......Oh well, I'll post pics from our family party with Mike later. Until then....smiles, everyone, smiles! :)

2 comments:

Becky Perkins said...

Well I'm so glad you finally joined the real world and started blogging!!!! But I have one question; how is it that I teach you everything (except how to boil eggs & potatoes) and yet your blog is cuter than mine?????? :) Love Ya!!

Cindy said...

Ok Beck. The deal is... You are an awesome teacher, but I'm a better student. I also have Carly - the 13yr old whiz kid at my disposal. AND boiling eggs with potatoes just makes sense. You have to boil them both, to make potato salad so why not boil them together. Makes efficient use of time, stove top, and dishes to wash. You should get out more. But thanks for checking the blog....come back often! love ya! :)