Thursday, April 24, 2008

UPDATE: Mission Mickey Mouse


Several of you have asked about the great mouse hunt, so I wanted to give out an update. Friday evening, I was watching tv and Sam was in her room. I saw our imposter run from the hallway into the dining room. Until then he stayed in the back of the house, but now it seems he was getting courageous! I ran to get my "gun" and Sam came out of her room (which is just off the kitchen) and said she saw it try to come in her room. She gasped when she saw it and it ran back out. SO, perched atop the sofa and Sam at the door to her room, we waited. Being the brave women we are, we woke CJ up and had him walking around looking. Anyway, last seen in the doorway to Sam's room, I had CJ open the door that goes out into the garage. My thought was it would go back out to where it came from......we all returned to bed and haven't seen him since, so we think that's exactly what he did. (I hope...)