Friday, April 18, 2008

Before and After....

Today, my bff Beck had eye surgery. She couldn't function in the mornings until she put her glasses on or put in contacts. SO, today, she gave herself an early birthday present. She had Lasik Eye Surgery. So far, a total success. While the picture looks like she's on a ski vacation, she's actually just following doctors orders and will be better than her old self in no time! Praise God for a successful surgery, and continue praying for a speedy recovery so she can get out of those goofy goggles. Love you Beck!
Also, if you refer back to my April 14 posting, you see that Brother Wayne killed a big turkey. These pics are before and after..... Random, I know.....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Please remind me not to let you in my house after I have my next surgery. (Not sure when I'm gonna have one, but nevertheless). Or either your camera will have to be confiscated at the door.