Thursday, April 17, 2008

Adoption Workshop

Adoption is so cool. I probably think so because I'm adopted, but besides all that.....so was my sister and my youngest brother. And we turned out awesome! :) (those that know me need not comment) You can't tell it from this picture, (and my sister will hate me) but this is us. We look like misfits (lol) but we are very close and really do love each other deeply! :)

From left to right: Stan, Cathy (the bride), Me and Michael
I say all this to let you know about a workshop at our church. I've not attended one yet, but hope to make this one. I recently "officially" met Aimee' but have known her children for quite some time now through children's church. Just love this family! If you cannot attend this workshop, please just pray for this ministry. Speaking for myself, adoption can be an amazing thing!
"His Heart for Orphans"Embracing orphans around the world with His hands, His words, His love, His heart!
What does God's Word say on adoption? Through "His Heart for Orphans" adoption workshops you will receive a Biblical perspective on adoption along with valuable information on the domestic and international adoption process. You will also meet some amazing children who were adopted into their forever family.Our next Adoption Workshop will be APRIL 26. If you are interested in attending this workshop, please register
HERE We look forward to seeing you there! Remember, this is a free workshop! :) If you have any questions, please contact us at ephesians1five@cox.net
Our workshops are free open to anyone.

2 comments:

Carole Turner said...

I love this minsitry too for the same reasons just from a different angel then you, kinda sorta ;-)

By the way, I almost teared up again reading and looking at that pic.

His Heart for Orphans said...

I did not know you were adopted!!!!! I am just so excited to have read that and see your beautiful picture of your brothers and sister!! Misfits? definitely not! My prayer is that my children have this healthy of an attitude towards adoption because it is truly a miracle from God and I just love it!! Thanks so much, Cindy, for posting about the workshop! :)