Thursday, February 7, 2008

We are ALIVE!!!

Sorry for the delay in blogging. (although I just noticed that Beck's blog hasn't hosted a post in a while as well!) But we are back. Just so you know, this post is virus free - Flu virus that is. Yes, we got infected this weekend with the flu bug, double ear and sinus infection, and it knocked me for a loop! Woke up Sunday feeling icky, but pushed on through to sing four services and then home to the couch. Woke up Monday with the TOTAL wipe out. Then CJ came in Tuesday night to let me know he was sick - GREAT! so now he's on some super duper meds that make him feel like millions. Anyway, we are back.
HUGE shout out to my girl Paula! Thanks for the awesome Veggie Soup! My family really appreciates you and all you do for them. (me too!)
Appreciations for all those praying - Beck, Melissa, Jeri, Hope and Kel. AND Big ol' Praise God for Clorox! Keeping the rest of the house bug free so far!
So, to prove that he is healthy enough to return to school, CJ showed me his power...he must take after his Dad.....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Glad you are all better!

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

My poor poor Girl!!!! So sorry you were sick! I saw your text on my cell today. :( So glad you're better though. Give CJ a big hug from us - although I have to admit he looks really WAY to powerful to have been sick! Love ya!