Sunday, February 17, 2008

Typical Saturday....

Its officially softball season. Carly, again this year, will be sitting it out, but somehow I ended up coaching again. I'm sure there's a blessing in there somewhere. I'll let you know when I find it. :)

Beck's the head coach and she's got it going on, so hopefully I'll just carry bats and stuff.

Anyway, after two hours of fastpitch torture, the Ragsdales headed out for an afternoon of squirrel hunting. Typical Saturday for us at the camp. The weather was good, but it had rained early that morning, so we had some water hazards to contend with. CJ didn't mind a bit (as you can tell in the picture).
But I prefer to ride the four-wheeler. No squirrels were seen but Carly did make the only shot and only kill. Her trophy is below. She just couldn't make the trip to the camp without shooting something........I love my family!

No comments: