Saturday, February 23, 2008

Different ways to shoot......

Today was a blast. I took my friend, the Queen, through a few "firsts". First, we dressed up like cowgirls. Then we put in ear plugs (I showed her how) safety glasses and boots. Then we went stomping through the mud without a care to play cowboys and indians. And in a good way. Our gun club was having a competition shoot and I invited my friend who is the best photographer in the world. I think she had fun and I know she took a bunch of pictures or at least she acted like she was taking pictures. Click on her blog to view them......I think she'll post some. (Queen King)

Here's a couple I took with my go-go gadget camera. The first is of Queen getting a history lesson on guns. The next is my shadow. Not sure why, just thought it was fun......

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I am sooooo jealous!!! Now, I know you would have must rather be in my position, running on 2 hours of sleep, but hey, we can't have the best of both worlds. I wish I could have gone with you guys!!! That shadow picture is WAY TOO COOL!!!!! You should submit it to some kind of photo contest. Ugh!! I'm jealous! I could've worn my new boots. Mike will just have to take me sometime. Right, Cuz?

Cindy said...

We are going back. Don't worry. I've got everyone wanting to go. We just finished dinner with the posse's that shot today. Everyone wore their "dining attire". Really cool.

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

The Queen is NOT pleased...with that picture! Not very nice playing sneaky photog with the Queen!

Such a fun day, thanks so much for the invite. Sorry Melissa, Beck and everyone else...her FAVORITE friend had to go first!!!! ;) hee hee

Cindy said...

So sry Queen. I didn't realize I was being sneaky. You see, you were standing right in front of me when I was holding up the go go gadget camera. I didn't realize it was invisible! Again - sry! Next time, I'll announce myself...hehe

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

Well duh - obviously it was invisible! Especially considering my gift for noticing detail. :::sniff:::

Becky Perkins said...

Yall really need to get out more. . . . .Out in the real world where we don't have invisible cameras!!!!!! :-)