Friday, February 22, 2008

Fun with Friends

Friday evening, I took Carly to the church for Amplified. She's excited to go and I'm just glad she is able. Just as we drove up, we were met by a great friend of mine and Carly's Steel Magnolia, RaeJean. She's awesome so I took a pic......Then I ran into my police officer friend at church. He parks me on Sundays......he's awesome, too, so I took a pic.....
Then I saw my friend Melissa. She had just had blood drawn at the doctors office so I took a pic.....
My best friend Becky was there but left because there were 5,000 teenagers there. And my best friend Paula was there, but she left for just about the same reason......don't blame them. It was a little chaotic.....holy, but chaotic.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yeah, if you took a picture of me now you would be able to see nice dark circles under my eyes. It's, let's see, about 1:15 and I'm pretty sure they are having WWF matches upstairs. Or either they are filming a Jerry Springer episode.

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

LOL love the pictures! Raejean! Good to see you girl!