Monday, February 25, 2008

Great Weekend....

On Sunday, I attended church and picked up Carly from her AMAZING weekend at Amplified. She can't stop talking about it and probably blogged about it. While Carly and I were running all over town, Mike was with CJ at Deadwood. Quite an amazing time for them. You see, one of our Deadwood Marshals is actually a US Marshal! He's amazing and his wife is so awesome. He invited CJ back to shoot on Sunday and brought with him a certificate and a real badge and had CJ sworn in as a Jr. US Marshal. CJ took his oath very seriously and came home with his certificate ready for it to be framed. He wore his badge all day with extreme pride and is so excited to think that one day, he may get to meet the President of the United States in the "nobel office". Thanks, Big Daddy Jenks! You rock!
CJ taking his oath
CJ getting his way cool badge
CJ's all sworn in!

3 comments:

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

I can't believe I missed the badge ceremony!!!! Hmmm who was the photog??? HMMM???? LOL j/k

Cindy said...

Let's see. With his hat down over his eyes and Big Daddy's back to the camera, had to be Cowboy Mike.

Melissa said...

Tell C.J. that I'm glad to know that I now have the law on my side. Don't you pick on Cowboy Mike!