Thursday, December 11, 2008

Snow in South LA!

We woke up this morning to a little precipitation. Its really pretty to sit inside and watch it snow while sipping on my cup of hot coffee! Makes me feel like I'm back in North GA! I love watching the snow. But, I do not like having to get out in it! It's cold, wet and nasty. So far, they have not closed schools for the kids and CJ is supposed to head to Nola today for a field trip. Just waiting to see if we are still on. Here are a few pics from inside my warm house!
This picture was taken shortly after 6am....

This was about 6:45am as the sun was coming up.This is our backyard covered with snow. The little prints that cut through the middle of the picture? Yes, that's CJ's footprints. He couldn't stand it. He ran to the little tree and back - in his pjs.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wasn't our snow day just the best!!