Thursday, December 25, 2008

Birthday wishes....

What a great day already. Sam was able to come by for a while and open gifts and spend some time with us which is always wonderful. Love you, Sam!
We sang "Happy Birthday" to CJ and had cake (sortof). It fell apart when I was getting it out of the pan, so it looks more like biscuits and gravy (with sprinkles, of course) but it tasted good which is all that matters. I'm not bitter about my lack of baking skills.
Besides, my Grandma always said that if a cake didn't fall apart, it wasn't any good. That's the hope I'm holding on to!
Then Mark came by to wish Carly (and us, but mostly Carly) a Merry Christmas and just hang out for a couple of hours til he had to get back to his fam.
All in all, we have had a very Merry Christmas. We hope you and yours did as well......

No comments: