Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Carly's Night Out....

Twas the night before... the next "big" dr visit and Carly's friend calls to let her know the school's band Christmas concert is tonight. Carly had mentioned she'd like to go. Unsure if she would return to school before the holiday, she wanted to hear the band and see her friends. So I loaded her up and we went. It was awesome! She was able to see some of her friends, visit with some teachers and even got a shout out from her band director. She misses being in school with her friends. She'll be back soon...... a few pics from last night.
Carly with her friends, Elizabeth, her bff Lily and Alaina

Carly with her friend, Deva (the absolute, coolest name on the planet!)

2 comments:

carly said...

Rodney's face is HALARIOUS!!
I do miss all them! I just don't like the whole school part. See, it's like I told them, if they all could come to my house 8 hours a day...that would be great!! but that's not happen...o well.

Melissa said...

It was good to see her last night. It surprised me to see you there. Don't lie! You know you guys came just to see Nick play!