Monday, December 15, 2008

Kings or Wise Guys?

Three of the amazing guys at the Baton Rouge Dream Center where we have been serving for almost a year now. These guys are the 3 Kings in our Christmas play that I'm sure Carole and I will blog about next Sunday/Monday! What a crazy day yesterday in Kids church! We had 30 kids sign in and get name tags and at the end of the day, one of our volunteers counted 60 something kids! They always have such a great time and we are gearing up for the Christmas blowout that starts this Saturday and will flood over into Sunday! WOW! It is gonna be great!
picture courtesy of Carole Turner

2 comments:

Carole Turner said...

I LOVE that you posted that Picture!!! It really is my favorite.

We are gonna pray every night for the play!

You do amazing work!!! So glad I get to learn from you and be a part.

carly said...

Hahaha!! I LOVE THOSE GUYS!!!! They really get into with the whole dance thing...you know the snake...or driving the car...whatever you like to call it. Hahaha!! Love you mommy!!