Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Graduation

Last night was graduation for the summer interns at our church. Carly didn't participate because of our already ever so busy summer but some of her friends did. We went to show them our love and how proud we are of them. There were about 120 of them, but don't worry, I don't have pictures of everyone...just a few that are extra special.

Me and my bff Paula

Fabulous feet of the evening - Gracie thought it was funny that we all had on black shoes.

Carly with Gab - such an amazing young lady that I love and am SO very proud of!

Carly and Cara - another of Carly's bff's that is just incredible!

Carly's great friend, Zoe. She is beautiful inside and out! She looks like a super model! love her!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You and your bff Paula look just great! lol. You know I love both of you!

carly said...

Zoe looked like an Indian Princess!! I told her that time and time again!! I love them all soo much!! And I'm soo very proud of them!!! YAY!!!! hahaha!!!!