Wednesday, July 16, 2008

We are on our way....

Sort of. We leave really early in the morning for Acuna, Mexico. What an amazing honor it is to just be going, but to be able to go with an awesome team and my daughter. I'm really humbled and really excited. The devil has tried to bust up our joy and like Ms. Judi says, "Don't let him steal it!" So, we are prayed up. Last minute errands have been run and we have some last minute things to take care of in the sound booth, but other than that, we are ready. Pray we have a safe trip getting there and back but also that our ministry reaches the children and people of Ciudad Acuna. God is good......

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm gonna miss you!!! I know you will only be gone till like the middle of next week, but just knowing you won't be around to answer my texts. Who will answer all of my questions? Have a great time!!