Wednesday, July 30, 2008

A day with Owen

Ok, ok....so his name is really Reece. Long story, but I love the name Owen. If I could have another boy, I would name him Owen. Carly sits him all the time, but today, she was helping my good friend Lorri at a photo shoot for children in our state foster program awaiting adoption. I know, right? My child is such an angel. Has such a huge heart to help people of all ages but loves to love the children. So when Lorri asked for Carly's help in making the kids smile while she took each picture, Carly was there! I love that girl!
So Cj and I offered to watch Owen, achem, I mean, Reece. He is such a good boy! We had a blast. Here are some pictures from our day.
Reece taught Winston how to crawl......We went to the park!

Reece loved the swings.....

...so much that he fell asleep!

We played outside - my flowers need attention....

...and I even had time to bake a cake - that Cj attacked before I even took the picture!

Today was a good day. Thanks RJ for blessing me with Owen for the day! He's precious!

1 comment:

Shhh! Its me! :) said...

What can I tell you! I couldn't love Carly & Cara more if they were my own. Both are VERY special girls. I know their hearts and I know I can count on them. They are sunshine where ever they go! Thanks for lending me Carly! The day was a huge success!!! I was so shocked to see Reece when I dropped Carly off! My goodness he has grown. Absolutely adorable!!!! LOVE HIM!