Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sorry for the break!

It's almost been a week since my last post! I'm so sorry to my 3 faithful readers. I guess life has just taken over and it's been a little busy around here. Mike and I attended the "Zoo-to-Do" again this year and it was tons of fun (except for the birds!) It's a formal benefit for the Audubon Zoo in New Orleans. We took our best friends, Trent and Paula. They are a barrel of laughs a minute so we all had a blast. Other than that, its just been church and ball for us. Pics from the Zoo-to-Do.....
Mike, me, Paula and Trent ready to leave for the Zoo!
Me and Mike (his tie has little blue monkeys and yellow bananas on it! - so handsome!)

Me and Paula (we had a blast!)

2 comments:

Carole Turner said...

Ya'll look beautiful!!

carly said...

hahaha!!! I TOOK THOSE PICS!!!!!