Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Final Band Concert

Carly's final band concert for this school year was last night. They did so good! They played performed 5 different numbers and they were all great. Carly is between the blond haired girl and the girl with the black and white headband. My fav, of course, was the last one...."Secret Agent Man". I tried to video it, but my camera's battery was low so it only got the beginning. I turned the camera off and then started it again so its in two segments. HAD to get a shot of the girl in the very back playing the cow bell. She's got the spirit! If we could all be that passionate about what we do! :)



3 comments:

Deva LasVegas said...

Hey Mrs. Cindy it's Deva carly's...well you know, anyway the girl with the cowbell was Celeste my percusionist buddy. We had so much fun in class 'cause we rocked out to secret agent man and norland march. Nice blog.
-Deva C.

Cindy said...

Thanks Deva for introducing your friend. She made that song so much fun to listen to! She is very passionate! You guys did an amazing job! Have an awesome summer!

Season Broussard said...

Ha. I barely got through Taryn's concert. But of course I smiled and acted like I loved it. I'll be posting a picture of Landri at the concert. If it doesn't scream, "I"M BORED" then I don't know what does. You are such a good mama.
When does Carly leave for her dad's? Taryn leaves this Saturday morning. :(