Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Fun!

Our Saturday started early and ended up late. We picked up Carly's bff Brette and headed for the woods. Mike brought his friend Ryan to help and CJ was there because he makes us laugh. We went to our camp in Clinton and loaded up some deer stands. Quite boring, but had to be done. Once finished, we let the kids have some play time. Pics for you to see the trouble they ended up in! Good thing everyone had change of clothes and the camp has an outdoor shower! Enjoy!
Carly and Brette on the "Redneck River Walk"

Carly and Brette on the "Redneck Riviera" (you see where I'm going with this...)

CJ just before his outdoor shower....(and still went home with sand in his pants!)

And, of course, there was standing water, so I had to go through it! (such fun!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you had a good time. You are such a Georgia redneck. Oh wait, I'm from there too. You know I love you anyway! JJ