Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I had a terrific day. It was really busy, but we are always busy. :) I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day and if you are a Mom that you were treated like the Princess you are!

I'm posting a few pics from our busy week and Mother's Day weekend!

Mike and I at a "Seafood Party" in New Orleans on Thursday. It was at the Port of NO and was really cool! We had a great time.Ms. Sherrie preaching the message at our very first Mother's Day service at Winbourne! She is so awesome. I want to be just like her when I grow up! :)

Me, CJ, Mike and Carly at PF Chang's after church! What a way to do lunch! I love PF Chang's and so does CJ. He is so predictable! His meal is always the same....Brown Water Soup (WonTon Soup) with Burnt Rice (brown rice) and Root beer. I mean, come on! He must be part Chinese! :)


No comments: