Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My mornings...

March 1, 2011! Already! Time flies! Wanted to post a few pics of how I typically spend my mornings....
Up around 5:30am to see Carly off...she doesn't need my help anymore, but I like to see her before she leaves for school. Today is Tuesday, so she has inspection. She is sporting her new medal for being an amazing student, child, mentor, and leader. She's awesome.
Watch the sunrise and read the Word. Scripture seems to be so timely....
Then CJ's up around 7am. Get him ready, fed, and waiting for the bus. This has been his routine lately as his "friend, girl" from school loaned him a book that he can't seem to put down....better than video games (in my opinion)!
Just a great way to start off March...spring is here...loving the warmer weather!

No comments: