Thursday, February 4, 2010

It's been a while!

I'm sorry! I know I have really been disconnected and I feel it!
Our Thanksgiving was less than exciting - alot of action but not alot of fun. I was hospitalized on a spinal meningitis scare. Once they did the spinal tap, it caused a severe migraine with triggered a whole other series of events. Long story short, I was released 5 days later and was not able to drive to Georgia to spend Thanksgiving with my Mom, sister and brothers.
Christmas was better and was able to visit some of my San Antonio family along with my sister from Georgia. Hope she had a good time....we sure did.
Since the new year, work has gotten slow, so my job gets crazier! I traveled to Atlanta twice for meetings, one just for Marketing Directors, and one for a rally to promote the new WinShape C3 camp for kids. Its coming to Baton Rouge this year and could be great....
With the Saints going to the Superbowl, Valentines Day and Mardi Gras all coming up at about the same time, we will be busy around here. Hope everyone else is having tons of fun and staying safe! I'll try to be better and keep in touch!
Some random pics - because I'm random....

Me and Angela Fielder (Truett Cathy's granddaughter) and organizer of C3 camps
Me and the cow at the Chick-fil-A luncheon in Atlanta

No comments: