Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Escape from the flip phone....

I remember my first cell phone. It was nothing like this thing I'm trying to figure out now.... If the phone were not free, I would still have the bag phone. I'm just that frugal. BUT, with the rebates and some credits I was able to get the newest phone Sprint has to offer. It's comparable to the Apple I-phone. It's great, but it does way more than Beck can explain to me that it does......I mean, I love to text (I think God loves texting) and that is my favorite way to communicate, but that's about as high tech as I get. Beck shows me all it does, but it just doesn't compute in my simple mind....This phone does so much more, and it is so much better than my old Cracker Jack phone (as Paula would say). So, I'm new, cool and hip.....or at least I will be, when I figure out how to make a phone call.......

No comments: